Supervised Post-Rehabilitation INdependent Training
At Redpoint Physical Therapy, we don’t just want you to get better; we want you to feel the best you’ve ever felt! The SPRINT Program allows you to continue with your individualized exercise program under the supervision of a physical therapist. The goal of SPRINT is to improve home exercise compliance and safely progress exercises, addressing your concerns along the way.
Requirements to join:
· Completion of physical therapy program including training for independent exercises within the gym.
What SPRINT grants you:
· Continued use of equipment you were trained on during physical therapy, and access to all other strength and fitness equipment in the clinic.
· Ongoing guidance and consulting from your physical therapist, as needed when you are in the clinic.
Rules for SPRINT Program:
· You may use gym equipment you have been trained on by a physical therapist or personal trainer (Please ask before trying something new).
· Access is granted during all business hours. Hours are subject to change without prior notice based on therapist availability and clinic needs. SPRINT Members are encouraged to call clinic when planning a visit.
· Patients currently in a PT session have priority over physical therapy equipment.
· You may ask your physical therapist for advice on exercises, exercise progression, and aches and pains that arise during your SPRINT membership.
· Redpoint Physical Therapy is not responsible for injuries that occur during the SPRINT program (although we will help you through them!).
Please be advised that chronic injuries may require return to physical therapy. The SPRINT Program does not take the place of skilled physical therapy with new injuries or exacerbation of old injuries.
Cost of SPRINT Membership:
Monthly membership: $39.99/month
3 months prepaid: $99
12 months prepaid: $299
Drop rate: $10 per visit
Payment is required at the start of each membership period.